WordPress Developer Online Plan Subscription – “The Agreement”
This agreement is by and between the purchaser of this plan, here after “The Client” and WordPress Developer Online, here after “The Company”.
Payment for the WordPress Developer Online Plan is considered acceptance of the terms of this agreement.
The WordPress Developer Online Plan is a great method to keep a website secure and up to date, while sticking to a pre-arranged budget.
“The Client” is contracting “The Company” as a provider of website update services. Any services not included in the WordPress Developer Online are not considered part of this contract.
This contract has no fixed term and Clients can cancel at any time with 10 days written notice. A refund will be provided for any prepaid period of time exceeding the current billing month.
Details provided by the client during the signup process will be used as point of contact unless otherwise specified.
The Client is engaging the Company as an independent contractor for the specific task of completing several bare-minimum updates, back up tasks and general check up for the Client’s WordPress website (the “Website”).
As part of this authorization, the Client agrees to provide the Company with access to the following:
Username and password for a user with administrator access to WordPress interface.
Official updates and communication with the Client will be made via email and monthly newsletters.
What IS included in this agreement (The Services):
To be completed on the 1st of every month:
- Update all plugins to latest version.
- Update themes and frameworks.
- Update wordpress core to latest version.
- Security Scan for malware.
- IP and Email blacklist check.
Please note: we may do updates at any time if it is deemed necessary for security purposes.
Website Back Ups:
- Database back ups daily.
- Complete website back ups weekly.
As we go through and make these updates and check for malware or blacklisting, problems can arise:
- During updates themes can break, plugins can conflict, websites can crash.
- Malware scans can find your website to have been infected with malware.
- IP and Email blacklist checks can find that your IP has been blacklisted.
Any revisions, additions, or redesign You request that WordPress Developer Online perform that is not specified in the Plan, shall be considered “additional services” and will require a separate agreement and additional payment. Total WP Support shall advise You on any requested additional services that falls within these bounds.
You hereby authorize WordPress Developer Online to access their wordpress administration, providing active user name / password combinations.
1. All confidential information of WordPress Developer Online or You or of any of our customers disclosed to or discovered by the other as a result of the provision of the services described in the Plan shall be regarded as disclosed in confidence and shall only be used in connection with the performance of its obligations under this contract. Such information shall not be passed on to third party and/or in any way be made use of at any time either during or after the termination of this contract save with consent of the other or which comes into the public domain (otherwise than through the unauthorised disclosure by the other).
2. You shall promptly notify WordPress Developer Online if You become aware of a breach of confidence in relation to the services described in the Plan or this Contract and shall give WordPress Developer Online all reasonable assistance in connection with any proceedings WordPress Developer Online may institute against a third party at WordPress Developer Online’s expense. WordPress Developer Online may be required, in the course of maintaining domain names to provide registrars with current registrant information.
1.The information you provide to us will be stored on computer. WordPress Developer Online is committed to protecting your privacy. We and any of our associated companies may use the information you provide us to provide a more personalised service and to tell You about changes in our and their service or any new services which we think you will find valuable. If you object to any of these uses at any time, then please inform us by email at email@example.com We may also use such information where and to the extent of any requirement to comply with any applicable law, legal process or to enforce any of these conditions.
2.We will not monitor, edit or disclose the content of Your information unless required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform or comply with applicable law, to protect and defend the rights and/or property of WordPress Developer Online or to protect the personal safety of any of our clients or the public.
WordPress Developer Online shall provide You with ongoing website refresher updates to the web site within this contract.
If a party other than WordPress Developer Online makes changes to Your website, any errors that are created, that must be repaired, will be done so at Your expense.
This contract constitutes the sole agreement between WordPress Developer Online and You regarding this project. It becomes effective when You make Your first payment. It is the spirit of this contract that this will be a mutually beneficial arrangement for You and the WordPress Developer Online. Specific details of our contract will be attached as Appendices A or B.
You and WordPress Developer Online are independent parties and nothing in this contract shall constitute either party as the employer, principal or partner of or joint venture with the other party.
By accepting this contract You waive and release WordPress Developer Online personnel and/or its representatives and successors from all claims or liabilities of any kind arising out of the Agreement.